Wondering what to do in Indonesia? Try Yogyakarta tour in Java, Indonesia. There are many things to do in Indonesia but if you're looking for something culture and unique then you will probably like this tour package. Yogyakarta is the centre of classical Javanese fine art and culture. Participants of Yogyakarta tour had the opportunity in this tour we will visit central Java in the city of Yogyakarta (often called “Jogja”) to see Borobudur which lies approximately 40 kilometres northwest of Yogyakarta. Borobudur is the largest Buddhist monument in the world and its architecture reflects a mix of indigenous influence and India's influence in the region and Prambanan temple about 15 minutes from Yogjakarta's airport, the largest Hindu temple in Indonesia dating back to the 10th Century. It contains temples dedicated to the three main Gods of the Hindu Trinity - Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva, two UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Besides that, we will visit other tourist object such as; Mendut temple, Pawon temple, Kota Gede and Keraton Jogja or Sultan Palace. Yogyakarta has plenty of culture to learn and it is the perfect place for those looking for culture.
Day Tour 01: Bali - Yogyakarta - Borobudur Temple
Pick up from your hotel in Bali, drive to Ngurah Rai airport Bali for your morning flight to Yogyakarta
Upon arrival at Adi Sucipto airport, met by our local guide, then drive to Borobudur including visit Mendut and Pawon temples. Afterwards, drive to local restaurant to have Indonesia buffet lunch, then check in hotel and overnight.
Day Tour 02: Hotel - Prambanan Temple - Bali
Morning breakfast at the hotel and met by our tour guide for the next program to visit: Sultan's Palace where is the place of the origin Keraton custom is doing daily, continue to Kota Gede as the center of Silver hand made production, Bird Market, and Prambanan Hindu's Temple which will visit on the way back to Adi Sucipto airport to catch the flight to Bali.
* Price are subject to minimun 2 person. Group booking will be cheaper. BOOK NOW
- Return airfare / Flight tickets
- Hotel accommodation in twin/double room with breakfast, upgrade hotel are available with extra charge
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Tours and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicles
- English speaking local guide
- All entrance fees and tours as indicated in itinerary
- Meals other than mentioned above
- Camera/ Video entrance fees
- Other services not clearly indicated in the package inclusions above
- Personal expenses (drinks, laundry, telephone, tips etc)
- Travel insurance