Bali river tubing is one of Bali activities that many also favored by tourists who visit Bali Island or the island of gods. Bali river tubing is operated in Penet river which located in Tanah Wuk village, Sangeh, Ubud, Bali. The trip will be started at Br. Jemeng Samuan, Carang Sari village and finish at Tanah Wuk, Sangeh. This river has beautiful natural surroundings, wild rapid, and countryside environtment. When you do this activities you will experience an incredible adventure, floating and riding the river rapids during 3.5 km and takes approximately 1.5 - 2 hours. Beautiful nature, lush green trees, floating on the river, wild waters, and unexpected waterfalls make your adventure fun, memorable, and adventurous. Each person will use comfortable private tubing on this adventure, elbow protection, knee pads and you will be led by professional and well trained guide. When you reach ending point you will get invitation to observe beautiful horizontal natural cave. Then, we will take you to the restaurant to shower, change cloth and enjoy the lunch at Lembah Penet Restaurant with offering a beautiful panorama view and delicious food.....
Price is subject to minimum 2 people & valid until 31 December 2023
- Air-conditioned return hotel transfers.
- Personal safety equipment: helmet, life jacket, knee/elbow protectors.
- Well-trained guide in whitewater activity, FAT (First Aid Training) and BLS (Basic Life Support).
- Drink at the finishing point.
- Shower, towel and toiletries at the finish point.
- Insurance coverage US$ 50,000.
What to bring:
- Change of clothes.
- Rubber slippers, sport shoes or sneakers.
- Sun screen.
- Cash money for the payment or a valid payment voucher.
- Cash for optional extras (photos, t-shirts etc.)
Pick up schedule
|Area||Trip 1||Trip 2|