Bali Rafting at Ayung river + Bali Ubud Tour will experience the one day tour in Bali which discover tourist destination around Ubud area such as Tohpati, Batubulan, Tegalalang, Ubud monkey forest, Batuan, Celuk and this tour will be combine with the Bali river rafting trip at Ayung river around 2 hours at 12 km rafting trip distance.
Bali Rafting at Ayung River + Ubud Tour Itinerary:
Pick up from hotel at 08.00 am.
Drive to Tohpati to see Batik ikat center, hand weaving production and batik gallery shop.
Visit Batubulan to see stone and statue carving, see also Barong and Keris dance with optional payment.
After that, we will drive straight away to Ayung rafting start point
Experience 2 hours rafting in 12 km Ayung river
One of the highlights of this rafting experience is the remarkable rock carvings done by local artists.
Enjoy buffet lunch at after finish the rafting.
Continue to visit Tegalalang rice terrace field, the best rice field view in Ubud.
Next stop at Ubud, visit monkey forest and temple.
Then, drive to Mas village to see wood carving center.
Continue to visit Batuan village, you will have chance to visit paintings gallery and Batuan temple.
Celuk, This village is known for jewelry made from gold and silver.
Drive back to your hotel.
- Full air-conditioner transportation.
- Welcome drink and mineral water
- Safety and well maintenance rafting equipment
- Waterproof bag.
- Professional and well experience rafting guide
- Shower and towel facilities
- Indonesian buffet lunch
- 50.000 USD insurance coverage
- Personal expenses
- Soft drinks when lunch
- Other optional activities
- Performance dance ticket
What to bring?
- Rafting suit (t-shirt, short or swimsuit, river sandals)
- Replacement clothes
- Payment (cash, voucher, credit card)
- Cash money for a soft drink in the restaurant, photo or video rafting.
|Area||Pick up time|
|Kuta & Seminyak||08:00|
|Ubud & Tegalalang||08:30|
|Candidasa & Padangbai||09:00|